Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doctor Fish???

So, I wanted to share a little experience I had yesterday. So, Sarah and I were texted by our co-worker Alicia asking if we wanted to go to “fish n din” the other day. We were curious, so we asked what kind of food it was. We got a reply “Oh, I don’t know what we are doing for dinner yet, but we can decide later” (or something to that effect) We then were informed that Doctor Fish (which im not really sure how fish n din was explaining this dr. fish place, but…whatever) Is a place that you get a drink like a smoothy or shake or something and then you pay $2.00 to put your feet into a little area where feeder fish (the goldfish you get at fairs, basically), and the fish eat all the dead skin off your feet. At first when I put my feet in, I couldn’t keep them in because the feeling was so strange, but after a little while…It just felt like tickling or soft scratching. Apparently my feet had a lot of dead skin, cuz out of the 5 of us, the fish swarmed(??) to me and one of the other girls’ feet. At least it’s not a sign of being dirty. We did, also, end up eating at a “western” restaurant ‘BONBON.’ I had pesto spaghetti. Delicious. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment