Saturday, May 7, 2011

Leave it to me...

So, my “start” of work was the Saturday before I started teaching classes… There was a father’s day get together at the school so that the kids and their dads could come to the school and do some cute/certain activities together. Well, it started out fine til I got dizzy and started throwing up in the bathroom for like an hour. That was fun. The director told me to go home and thought I had, but I stumbled into the office and sat down and ended up throwing up in the office (at least in a garbage can), so, the director/manager of the school both took me to the hospital…of course I cant communicate, so they answered all the questions and stuff. They gave me some meds. The meds are kinda packaged strangely here. There are small individual packs in what look like tiny wax paper bags. There was like 5 or 6 different colored pills and stuff…sketchy. The director and manager from the school were really nice and got me some food that they usually eat when they are sick, easy on the stomach, etc. After a few hours of sleeping, I felt much better. I don’t know what happened, but—leave it to me to have some weird sickness. If that wasn’t bad enough, I ended up having to go the doctor again because of some red hives on my face from god knows what. My boss again took me to the hospital for an appointment. Got some meds; got better immediately. Yay. After all that, I have been doing much better for the past 5/6 days. Seriously, I am pretty sure diseased/sicknesses/clumsiness/anything that is annoying or harmful is super attracted to me. What the efff?

No comments:

Post a Comment